• Langhe Bianco D.O.C.

    2019

  • null

    PRODUCTION ZONE

    This Chardonnay comes from the area of Rodello and is 460 meters above sea level. The vineyard is 0,68 hectares on hilly ground with marl calcareous soil rich in calcium carbonate, permeable and a South West exposure.

  • null

    TRAINING SYSTEM AND VINEYARDS

    The vineyard is composed exclusively of Chardonnay, with French cloning material. The training system is modified Casarsa with 4.500 vines per hectare. The vines are grown organically and are certified with the CEE certification.

  • null

    TECHNOLOGICAL MENTIONS

    A soft pressing of the grapes and a cold decantation for 24 hours: a temperature-controlled fermentation (18-20°C) for 40% of the must for 30 days then a rest on its yeasts for 80 days, whilst the other 60% is fermented in wooden barrels for 120 days and then re assembled. The wine is left to affine in the bottle for at least six months.

  • null

    SENSORY CHARACTERISTICS

    A straw yellow colour with greenish reflexes. Flowery notes of pineapple, vanilla and sage on the nose. In the mouth it is pleasantly fresh with exotic fruit (passionflower) and sweet vanilla. A light aromatic aftertaste.

  • null

    PAIRINGS

    A pleasant aperitif, pairs well tasty fish dishes, shellfish and light cheese.

    SERVING TEMPERATURE: 13-14°C